Monday, May 21, 2012

My New Best Friend

I have to tell you about my new best friend......

BAKING SODA!

Seriously, Pinterest helped me discover the many, many things that Baking Soda can do! So far, I've used it on my face and my teeth!

For my face, I mixed a little bit of the baking soda with some water. It creates kind of a paste. I dabbed it on my face and left it on for about 10 minutes or so (It dries really fast) After I washed my face with water, my face felt tight, and smooth. The baking soda worked as a cheap exfoliater for my skin!

I recently bought new toothpaste with extra-strength baking soda. Although I have only used it for a few days, I can definitely see a difference in my smile! I also found out that I can add a little extra soda and leave it on my teeth for about 3 minutes to add extra white!

Looking forward to the many more uses of god ole baking soda!


No comments:

Post a Comment