Thursday, May 17, 2012

I Love Hot Dogs

Sometimes I have weird cravings for totally random foods. I joke and tell people that I have cravings like a pregnant woman, but really, I do. One of my favorite cravings comes in many forms....The Hot Dog! Corn Dogs, on the Grill, filled with cheese, smothered in ketchup, cut up in beans, and lastly, the chili dog! I have never really researched the actual ingredients in the dog, and I don't plan on it. When it comes to Hot Dogs, I just want to eat them. Whether they are made from the finest meat, or from nasty unmentionables, I don't care. I LOVE me some Hot Dogs.

Last Semester, I lived in Joppa, Maryland. My roommate and I both share this love of the Hot Dog. For her birthday, we drove down to Minneapolis, MD. We had heard rumors about this little restaurant downtown that had the BEST chili dogs. We went. We ate. We loved. Seriously, I dream about that Hot Dog. The soft bun, the grill marks were perfect, and just the right amount of chili (the kind you have to eat with a fork).



Guess I forgot my Sunglasses in this picture...I was too focused on the Yummy goodness I was about to eat!

I love Hot Dogs. Don't you?? Any Guesses on What's for Lunch today??

1 comment:

  1. You obviously do. Guess we all do because when I was just a kid, I could even eat the raw hotdogs. Anyways, I love cheese hot dogs and those with barbieque flavor.

    ReplyDelete